In restaurant and hospitality industry, careful and constant maintenance of machinery is essential, every little hitch means loss of time and money.
If, for example, the dishwasher suddenly stops working, or dishes and glasses are not properly clean, slowdowns occur compromising the entire service.
Our dishwashing systems are designed to ensure perfectly hygienic warewashing and guarantee maximum efficiency and safety.
Combining our technologies with a few simple regular precautions, you will be able to avoid unwanted breakdowns and extend the lifetime of your dishwashers.
These steps only take a few minutes:
- Replace the water in the wash tank after every shift (at least 2/3 times a day)
- Run the self-cleaning cycle at the end of the day
- Take apart and clean the filters and washing arms after performing the auto-cleaning cycle
- Check the level of detergent and rinse aid inside the tank
- Check the operating temperature
Also remember that continuous use of the warewashers leads to limescale build-up on the internal walls, affecting heat exchange and reducing the water supply in the system. This is why we advise you to check the hardness of the water in your business and equip yourself, if necessary, with a water softener for brilliant results.
Watch a video that shows how to perform daily maintenance: